24.09.2015 Reminder: EUSBSR Seed Money deadline approaching
23.09.2015 Interreg Baltic Sea Region celebrates European Cooperation Day and 25 years of Interreg
21.09.2015 21 September is European Cooperation Day - Celebrating the benefits of working together across borders
16.09.2015 Solving State aid issues for Interreg projects
15.09.2015 Interreg represents a mind-set for a successful European future
Get EUSBSR Seed Money consultation
The EUSBSR Seed Money Facility offers face-to-face consultations and support to potential applicants and project idea owners during a consultation day in Berlin on 4 September, 2013. The consultation day is not a general information event, but an opportunity for individuals with a specific idea to discuss.
If you have a project idea and are interested in feedback and answers to your questions, please request a consultation by sending a project idea form (pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 26 August, 2013.
Project applications can be submitted by end of September 2013. We are especially looking for project applications in the following priority areas: Crime, Hazards, Internal Market, Nutri, Secure or Ship, and the following horizontal actions: Involve, Promo and Spatial Planning. Only projects that present a letter of support from the respective PAC/HAL are eligible for funding.
Dates at a glance:
- 26 August: deadline for project idea form submission to participate in consultation day
- 4 September: consultation day in Berlin
- 16 September: recommended deadline for project application submission to strategic assessment by PACs/HALs
- 30 September: SUBMISSION DEADLINE for project applications to the EUSBSR Seed Money Secretariat
- Oct/Nov 2013: decision on project approvals by the Seed Money Committee
EUSBSR Seed money is EU funding to prepare projects that contribute to one of the priority areas or horizontal actions of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. For more information, please visit seed.eusbsr.eu.